OK! So last night I watched the VMA's.
I was totally flabbergasted at the behavior of that idiot Kanye West! What he did to poor Taylor Swift was horrid, childish and immature. I have never liked his music ... or him for that matter. Nice to know that an "adult" (and I use that term loosely with that idiot)... can take away something so special from a teenager. This unacceptable behavior just solidifies how much I don't like him as an artist or as a person. He is an adult bully .... and bullies are cowards!!!! What gets me though ,,, I'm sure it was a publicity stunt to try to get sales. And the bad thing about it .... people will still buy his crap (even though it sucks) after the stunt he pulled!!!!
Now....I'm not a huge Beyonce fan .... but she gets some really HUGE props for being such a class act in giving Taylor Swift her time to shine. For Beyonce to step aside and not give her thanks after winning ,,,, and to bring Taylor on to the stage to let her do hers instead ... that says something about the person that Beyonce is. Kudos to you Beyonce!
Wow .... Lady Gaga! Ummmm....wow! Crazy, crazy outfits! Can you just say .... a little too over the top? She's such a pretty girl ... but the crazy outfits are .... well .... a little crazy! (lol) But ... that is a performer for ya. I'm just afraid that she's not going to be able to keep "out doing" herself.
The dancing and tribute to Michael Jackson was pretty cool! And the speech by Madonna ,, it was actually amazing!!!!
So .... that is my scoop on the VMA's.
Peace out ,,, xoxo ,, Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
agree agree agreee...SNAPS! haha love you sisty!
Post a Comment