I got this from another blog and I thought that it would be fun to do the same.
So … here are my three things:
THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Toni
2. Little Buddy
3. Tone
THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Government worker
2. Sales store checker
3. Scrapbook store a couple times a month (Pink Pineapple)
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. California
2. Colorado
3. Florida
THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Vampire Diaries
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Glee … and too many more to name…lol
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. New York
2. Seattle
3. Portland
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Italy
2. Ireland
3. Greece
THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Spaghetti
2. Dan Dan Noodles (PF Chang’s)
3. Is chocolate a food? LOL
THREE THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Getting out of debt
2. Hoping to lose weight
3. Pay raise in January/February
THREE THINGS I AM REALLY SCARED OF
1. Dying
2. Dying
3. Oh yeah … spiders and snakes, too!
THREE FAVORITE BOOKS
1. James Patterson books
2. Twilight series
3. Harry Potter series
THREE FAVORITE BAND/SINGERS
1.
2. I can honestly say that I don’t have a favorite
3.
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Ice cold water
2. Manzanita Sol (apple soda)
3. Cran-Grape juice
THREE THINGS I COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT
1. Food
2. Days off work
3. And many, many more… :o)
xoxo – Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment