Today I needed some help trying to figure out how to show the name of a company or person instead of the entire web/blog address in my posts. I wanted to edit a previous post called The Total Dog. Inside the body of that post there was a link I referenced but I didn't want the link address to show ,,, just the name of the company. I wanted you to be able to click on the name of the company/person and have it take you to their website.
So I went to the Help Center and Help Forum to post my question. Almost instantly I received an answer to my question from Dark UFO. I'm not computer savvy what-so-ever and Dark UFO was kind enough to answer my question. He was very patient and EXTREMELY helpful!
What previously looked like this: http://thetotaldogwellness.com/default.aspx
Now looks like this: The Total Dog
I'm so excited about this ,,, he's a genius!! (at least in my eyes)
Thank you Dark UFO ,,, this post is dedicated to you!
Ciao ... Toni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad to help :)
Post a Comment